Online training has been gaining ground in the last decade in a considerable way since for many individuals distance learning is useful due to its many advantages. Different private centres, public institutions or universities have joined this type of training, aware that this teaching model arouses great interest among students and provides added value with respect to traditional training. This unpromising panorama can change if we choose the alternative of studying a career online. With the advent of the mass internet, access to information has increased and therefore the most prestigious universities have developed the modality of pursuing career online, creating educational programs online with the same level of quality as face-to-face and that is MSL Degree Online.
Career guidance for MSL Degree Online:
The Lawyer of the University of the Americas is a professional with an integral formation. Demonstrates extensive legal knowledge, theoretical-practical, multidisciplinary and cutting-edge issues. Analyze, apply legal criteria and interpret international-global events. All these skills and abilities allow you to develop in today’s society with ethical principles and values, and social and environmental responsibility. In this way, provincial students who cannot move to the cities where large universities are located can continue with their studies. This modality also allows the university graduate to do postgraduate studies at a distance in foreign universities.
The lack of time to attend face-to-face classes or the impossibility of combining studies with working hours can be a barrier to further training. However, distance learning can help overcome this “handicap”, enabling a new reality for many students.
Positive points of online teaching for MSL Degree Online
Let’s start with the strengths of online education.
- Time flexibility
Although some online students must connect to their computers or tablets at specific times to communicate with the tutor, perform evaluations or to view video conferences, this is not usual. Online students can usually view the course material 24 hours a day. Online training offers an excellent opportunity to study at any time of the day, even at unconventional times (for example, at dawn).
- Ease of access without displacement
And, undoubtedly, one of the options by which to opt for online training has to do with not having to attend the study centres and be able to do the work from home. Therefore, it supposes a saving in transport and, in addition, it is ideal for the days of rain and cold in which it does not feel like leaving home.
- The wide range of studies
Online training is the order of the day. Companies use it to train their employees, and many post-university students enrol in specialized courses, postgraduate courses and even official master’s degrees. This type of training is ideal for those who are working and want to continue acquiring knowledge in their specialty.
- Permanent content update
The online training allows you to update the contents at any time of day, as well as send jobs at any time. It is an ideal tool for both students and teachers.
- Self-direction and contact in real time
Therefore, it is a tool that allows fluent communication and helps to be connected with teachers immediately. In addition, students can decide what they study and how they study, since the material is hung to review it according to the needs of each one.
- It is usually cheaper
Since online training makes it possible to enrol more students and does not involve an expense in facilities, it is usually cheaper than face-to-face training. If you opt for online training, your pocket will notice it for good.
- It is independent of the location
Possibly the most important advantage of online training is that it facilitates access to the study of MSL Degree Online from anywhere in the world.
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
If you believe that Justice is not an abstract notion, but a daily construction that impacts the lives of all people, the Law is your path. From the theoretical principles of legal studies to the daily exercise of laws, this career will allow you to work and influence different areas of your reality. Through the Law, you can pursue a career in the judicial field, advise people, defend rights and guarantees, solve problems and mediate conflicts. In the economic and social field, you will be able to accompany the development of different types of undertakings, ensuring the legal basis for their operation. In addition, this training will open up the possibility of acting in political life, in the corporate sphere or non-profit organizations.
MSL Degree Online-professional profile:
- The Lawyer of the ALU will be a professional trained to:
- Knowledge of the current socioeconomic reality, the permanent values of man and society.
- Legal criteria to interpret and apply legal rules.
- Communication skills and legal argumentation.
- Thorough knowledge of procedural law or form, corresponding to the federal and provincial jurisdiction.
- Scientific and moral capacity to create, perfect and investigate the body of legal norms that allow harmonious coexistence in the State.
- Ethical and deontological values of the profession.
Where can you work?
The Lawyer of the ALU can work in:
- Independent performance
- Judicial consulting.
- Legal advice in companies and organizations.
- International sphere of diplomacy.
- Interdisciplinary research teams.
- Judicial career.
- University teaching.
Why study law in the ALU?
- Four innovative and flexible courses that adapt to your needs.
- Semiannual course, allowing you to advance subjects and move faster.
- Curricula updated according to market demands.
- Practical application, with personalized follow-up, which ensures that the theoretical contents are applied in the daily legal reality.
- Teachers inserted in the labour and productive world.
- Strong development of the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional Practice in relevant organizations linked to the University.
- The possibility of international exchange in foreign universities.
Litigate, representing before the courts the interests of individuals and the state, or advising public and private persons in the solution of legal problems. Perform acts of public faith, write notarial deeds, and authenticate legal acts attesting to their legality, certify documents, as well as advising people on the legal scope of the acts they celebrate.…